Responsibilities of the Treasurer
- Serves as the custodian for all district funds
- Records all receipts and pays all district financial obligations
- Pay salaries and maintains tax records for over 800 district employees
- Certifies all financial records requested by the Ohio Department of Education
- Collaborates with the Superintendent to prepare the district budget.
- Invests all district funds to maximize returns and maintain high bond rating
- Continues to receive an unqualified opinion from the State Auditors Office